******LET IT BE KNOWN******

This Blog is based on my opinions, views, and slanted research only, and its primary purpose is to be used as a creative outlet for me, and apparently a means to killing time for you. Note that entries may be false, accurate, insensitive, compassionate, bothersome, hilarious, offensive, poignant, and/or ridiculous.

Ideally I would like feedback from you. Any and all comments and questions on my entries, and on other topics are welcomed and in fact will be responded to.

My goal is to have a daily entry that takes but a short time to read, yet some how stirs up some thoughts and emotions in the readers. Whether it enlightens you or pisses you off is of no concern to me.

Please check back daily...

SIGN UP

Google Groups
Subscribe to According To Avi
Email:
Visit this group

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

If it wasn't the truth...

I would never believe it if it wasn't the g-d's honest truth. Not only did John Adams, one of the most brilliant and influential men in the history of this great nation die on July 4th, but so too did his counterpart, and equally brilliant and influential friend (and enemy at times) Thomas Jefferson.

I mean come on...Two founding fathers of the American Revolution both dying not only on the same day in the same year...but on Independence day of all days! You couldn't even make that shit up if you tried.

Just a quick entry I thought was kind of interesting....and we should all be aware of.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it is a good thing the illiterate writer of this blog has HBO... Did the ritalin not work for you in fourth grade moron?

Anonymous said...

Are you implying that my watching the John Adams series on HBO had something to do with this?
Well you're correct it did. SO what? I just thought it was cool...not many people(me) recall that Adams and Jefferson died on July 4th.
And about being illiterate....If I gave a shit I would hit spell check or proof read, but where as my style of writing is fast paced from the brain, i dont have time for rules.
But i will count on you to keep reading and finding my mistakes, rather than making a comment about the substance of the entry
And I never took ritalin...not even in college
Touche

Anonymous said...

Lol...I think you mean "douche" not "touche"

Anonymous said...

They were adversaries too.
Avi, when you get back to Beantown, you should drive to Quincy. There you will find J.A. and his son J.Q.A. buried in Quincy center, down the street is the Quincy mansion that had been continuously lived in by further generations, a really great visit. The Adams homes are also there, but on the Quincy/Braintree line, near the Quincy Adams Red Line Stop.

Anonymous said...

yah dude, quincy

Anonymous said...

yah dude, quincy

Anonymous said...

yah dude, quincy

Anonymous said...

LET'S GO RED SOX!

Anonymous said...

LET'S GO RED SOX!

Anonymous said...

The author of this blog is a "nice guy" with "feelings" and one whom I would "trust" to share my thoughts with.

Anonymous said...

What is with all the words in quotes? Is that a poor attempt to be sarcastic? What are you trying to say in response to this blog entry about John Adams?